A quick and easy gluten free dairy free breakfast
- 12oz sausage links
- 10 eggs
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 yellow pepper diced
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2 cups frozen spinach
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
- Green onions for garnish (optional)
- Crack eggs into a bowl, add spices & hot sauce. Whisk together
- Dice sausage.
- Add sausage to pan, cook on stovetop at medium heat thoroughly for approximately 5 minutes, set aside.
- Dice peppers & onions.
- Add oil, onions and peppers to a preheated pan, cook until soft, approximately 5 minutes. Add spinach and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add eggs, vegetables, & sausage to a 9×13 glass pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Cut and garnish with green onions.